Membership is a bargain £20 and includes a joining pack which currently includes a branded tax disc holder and rear window sticker.
Members receive regular issues of our exclusive club magazine, "Torque" that includes road tests of new Peugeot models, news from Peugeot, Race and Rally news plus club news, views and readers letters. We also offer a unique opportunity to get your car featured in the our dedicated Peugeot Sport Club magazine.
We pay a substantial but competitive fee for the issue of this quality publication but we feel that this offers our members more that just a discussion forum - more of a whole club experience in our opinion.
*We do not make any profit from the membership fees that we charge. The Torque publication costs in excess of £1300 per issue and the Paypal/Worldpay fees and joining pack costs means that we break even on our membership fee. We are committed to not increasing this membership fee as we believe it offers good value. We are a club run by members for members and this ethos is one we will not deviate from.
Members also benefit from:
- Club Website at www.pscuk.net with members only area
- Download over 700+ files of unique Peugeot information from our extensive on-line library - the biggest in the world!
- MSA membership
- Our own National annual summer PUGFEST convention - The UK's largest gathering of Sporting Peugeots and Owners, with discounted entry and paddock parking exclusivity for members
- Club Insurance Schemes
- Discounts on parts and labour at many Peugeot dealers and specialists
- Discounts at various events throughout the year, including recent Curborough visits which saw substantial discounts for members
- Discounted exclusive Club merchandise with more in development (including discounted prices on re-manufactured parts - our new continued initiative for which we have even more parts planned)
- Local group meetings and events
- TV and Magazine Features
- Have a chance of getting your car on the PSCUK Classic Car Show stand at the NEC in November 2016 (subject to stand approval)
- Technical support from our own well-respected Peugeot Master Technician and Committee Member, Rab Elliott
Have your say about how the club is run at our Annual General Meeting, held in October at the Coventry Motor Museum
So - why not join us and help support the original Peugeot GTI Club!
Become a member here.